We are more than just a Crèche at The RISE!
Our friendly, experienced staff partner with you to help your child learn and grow, while you get the most out of all our centre has to offer.
Open 5 mornings a week from Monday to Friday, you’ll have full peace of mind knowing that your child is receiving exceptional care, while you:
- Enjoy a workout in the Gym,
- Get motivated in one of our many Group Fitness Classes,
- Play your favourite sport on our air-conditioned Sports Courts,
- Unwind with a book in our library, or
- Catch up with friends at the onsite Cafe.
During School Terms, our staff provide care for children aged between 8 weeks to 5 years old. During School Holidays however, we are able to look after children up to the age of 12 years.
Advanced bookings are essential as spaces fill fast, so call reserve your child’s spot today at https://bayswaterrecreation.yepbooking.com.au/
For more information, our Crèche Brochure will tell you everything you need to know about bringing your child to the Crèche at The RISE.
How to Book?
Our Creche Booking System is in place, allowing you to reserve your child’s spot with just a couple of clicks. You will also receive instant confirmation of your booking.
It’s quick and easy!
- Simply go to: https://bayswaterrecreation.yepbooking.com.au/ to view the available Creche days and times across Bayswater Waves and The RISE,
- Register your details using an email address or Facebook log in,
- Find the day and time slot you want to book in to, using the tabs near the top of the web-page (eg Bayswater Waves – Creche or The RISE – Creche etc),
- Click on the highlighted day and time you want to book in to, in either the ‘Under 2 years’ or ‘Over 2 years’ categories,
- You will be able to see how many spots are still available for each day and time, or if it is full,
- Click ‘Book’,
- If you are booking 2 children in on the same account, click the nominated time again, and press ‘Book’,
- Your confirmation will be sent to your email address, and a tick will appear on your nominated time-slot.
- If you need to view your bookings, simply click on the ‘My Bookings’ link near the top right of the page. This will show you what times you have officially booked.
- Remember to swipe your card or pay at Reception
What if I need to Cancel?
If you can no longer make it to your booked day and time slot, it is important that you cancel it to give other people the option to use it. Not cancelling your booking may result in you not being able to book future times and days.
- To cancel, go to: https://bayswaterrecreation.yepbooking.com.au/
- Click on the ‘My Bookings’ link, located near the top right of the screen,
- Find the day and time you would like to cancel,
- On the far right (under the Action heading), simply click on the little bin icon,
- It will ask if you are sure you want to cancel the booking. Click ‘Yes’,
- You will be sent an email to confirm your cancellation.
For further assistance, click on our step by step How to Book – Visual Guide.
The RISE Crèche is open for the following hours each week:
Monday to Friday: 9am-11:30am
Saturday & Sunday: Closed
Public Holidays: Closed